Real Estelí operates as a Public Limited Company in Nicaragua to address domestic issues and with a business center with Financial Fair Play policies established in the United States of America for international affairs.
Real Estelí FC holds the largest number of National Championship titles in the first division of the Nicaraguan League of soccer, is the first and only Nicaraguan club to export players to European leagues, was included in the list of the 300 teams of the 20th century by the IFFHS, holds the record for the most consecutive wins in the Americas and is the highest representative with the highest number of representations in the CONCACAF Champions League.
Real Estelí FC is in charge of the operation of the best soccer stadium in Nicaragua: the Independencia Stadium, and has depth with 6 additional squads in senior women’s, U13, U-15, U-17 and U-19 and U-21.
The “train of the north” serves as the foundation for the Nicaraguan national team and has players from across New Zealand, Mexico, Uruguay, Colombia and Nicaragua amongst its ranks. The club will play this Saturday against the upcoming Tier II champion CD Junior, who wants to prove they came to Liga Primera to stay.
Soccer fans around the world can watch the match via SportsFlick at 19h CST time here
Real Estelí FC CV
1. 37 national championships (highest number of championships in Nicaragua)
2. 14 CONCACAF Champions League qualifications
3. Academy number 1 in the country (FENIFUT in alliance with Real Madrid academy)
4. 60% contribution of players to the National team
5. Central American runner-up 2019 UNCAF category U17
6. Female team in National Soccer First Division
7. Imported Ariagner Smith currently playing in Latvian League (Spartak Jumalas)
8. Imported Juan Barrera (current goal leader) to RheindorfAltach (Austria) in 2015